Monday 29 August 2011

Unlocking Windows Phone 7 Device - Day-2

Finally, after 8 months of hard training and practices on windows phone 7 programming, I've decided to make one real big step : deploy all my apps on my Samsung Omnia 7. Unlike Android (yes, I was also a developper on this platform from 2.1) where this process is free of charge and no need to do any subscription, it becomes  non-free and needs to pay some fees to unlock the device. Due to the region constraints, they demand me to subscribe on yallaps. It costs me 99$, including a free unlock device + 100 credits. The unlocking process seems to be tricky. They ( guys from yallaps as i may know), will unlock it remotely. They said me that I just need the SDK platform developer tools, the Zune software and plug my phone onto pc during the process.
I'm looking forward this D-0, the independence D-0,
to be continued.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment